The year of the bunny has not been very cooperative so far!
We just learned that Prado is flooded. We are expecting more than an inch and a half of additional rain Monday through Wednesday next week. So unfortunately, we will not have a field for our trial next weekend. We are very disappointed to have to cancel but this is completely beyond our control. We hope to have a field available to put on a trial April 29-30. If we can confirm that there is a field, we will be back in touch to announce the new trial and get the premium list out.
If you have already entered and paid for the March trial, you can request a refund or you can hold off until we know about the April dates.
Sorry for this bad news!